Pork Chops with Stuffing
Mom Vid's Version
- 6-8 pork chops
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- oil or margerine for browning
- stuffing (Stove Top, or make your own)
- 2 cans Campbell's golden mushroom soup (or 1 can golden mushroom + 1 can
cream of mushroom) + milk, as directed
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (both sides).
- Brown both sides in skillet using small amt. of margerine or oil (don't
fully cook through).
- Spray bottom of baking pan with Pam.
- Blot grease off pork chops, then place them in the pan (single layer).
- Put a scoop of stuffing on each chop.
- Mix milk and soup.
- Cover chops/stuffing with soup/sauce.
- Bake at 325º for 1 hour.
edited on Monday, January 01, 2001