Grandma Moe's Original Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground chuck
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- handfull grated parmesan cheese
- handfull non-seasoned breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl, make a 'well' out of the ground chuck.
- Add the next 5 ingredients.
- Slowly add the breadcrumbs, mixing while adding, until the proper consistency is obtained. The consistency should be just firm enough for the meatballs to hold their shape. If more water is needed, it may be added sparingly.
- Fry meatballs in oil, browning all sides.
- Drain meatballs on paper towels.
edited on Sunday, January 30, 2000