Grandma Moe's Original Recipe
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 2 full chicken breasts with skin & bones
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 14 oz can of whole tomatoes with the juice
- dash pepper (to taste)
- dash salt (to taste)
- bunch of parsley ('nice size')
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Heat oil in a large pan or skillet.
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Brown chicken breasts.
- Add vinegar.
- When vinegar is gone, add tomatoes, pepper, salt, parsley, and oregano.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
edited on Sunday, December 05, 1999